Friday, March 25, 2011

i have a new favorite brand of shoes.
and i'm obsessed.
have you heard of seychelles?
i hadn't until my girl trip earlier this month.
we were shopping at nordstrom and i fell in love.
i'm kinda picky with my shoes. and i usually don't spend very much either.
but i'm a changed woman after seeing these and buying my first pair.
they are super comfy and so cute too.
6pm always has them on sale too which is nice.
and endless is one of my favorite shoe sites to shop through. i like that they have free shipping and returns, just in case they don't fit.
i love these wedge sandals. perfect for summer.

and these pumps are adorable too. kinda sad my birthday is over, now i can't buy myself presents and feel ok about it. i'll just drop some hints to the hub for our anniversary in a few months. size 7.5

2 comments:

Lisa and DJ said...

Cute. FYI Kohl's has that first pair!

krista said...

lisa - i know, i NEVER go to Kohl's but i went the other night and saw ones just like these. but i tried them on and they were super uncomfortable. i'm all about comfort these days cause my feet have been giving me problems. i'm starting to like Kohls' though, they have some cute stuff.