Monday, August 4, 2008

FHE IDEAS

I always have a hard time finding FHE lessons that a 3 and 1 year old will be interested in, which I know is completely normal. What 1 or 3 year old has more than a 2 minute attention span, if that? Well, I found this FHE Blog designed specifically for little ones. I LOVE IT! Even if my kids are whiny and crying throughout it all. I know it helps, and I just kept telling myself that I'm getting lots of blessings! Ha!
Tonight we did this lesson on prayer. Jackson needed a refresher course on folding his arms and closing his eyes. I thought it was cute, easy, and it gets the job done.

6 comments:

Lisa and DJ said...

I definitely need a good site like this, so thanks for sharing!

Merilee said...

Thanks! I have been looking for something like this too. I am bad at doing FHE because it seems pointless sometimes. Maybe this will help. :)

Carrie and Brandon Petersen said...

I'm just wondering where you find all of your great blogs. FHE, and Crafts. I love it. Thank you

the mama monster said...

awesome. thanks! check out sugardoodle.net too. it has all sorts of ideas.

Mel said...

What a great site! Thank you! I love this blog of your! Keep up the good work....I just finally put it into my google reader so I can keep up on it!

Target Widow said...

you don't know me, but I was randomly blog hopping today and saw this post. We have a three year old and a 18 month old, plus I teach nursery! Anyway, the church just put out a new nursery manual and its great. Its perfect for FHE and takes very little prep. The church recommends everyone with small children to have one in their homes. Its called "Behold your little Ones" and is avaliable through church distribution. Hope this helps, love the link to the FHE blog.