Friday, January 7, 2011

another season of biggest loser begins

why is it that every week while watching the biggest loser i feel like i need a bowl of ice cream, plate of cookies, or some other super unhealthy snack in front of me?
the challenge i'm doing prevents me from doing that, but i feel like i'm going through withdrawals. the show just makes me want to eat i guess.

i was excited to find out that there are two teams from utah. one from idaho too.
so i will have plenty of people to cheer on this season.
i already like arthur though, he makes me laugh.
and what about rulon losing 32 lbs in one week? craziness.
i'm kind of cheering for courtney though, she already lost 100 pounds before she got on the show.
i'm wondering about the unknown trainers too, should be an interesting season!


2 comments:

Lisa and DJ said...

Biggest Loser and the Bachelor...my 2 favorite shows!!!

RussNatEvans said...

I can not agree more about eating during the show! Especially chocolate. I really get motivated by the end though, sadly it doesnt last as long as I'd like. I'm rootin' for the unknowns!! Love this show!