Friday, January 14, 2011

movies


a couple weekends ago we rented Grown Ups.
have you seen it?
it doesn't have the greatest reviews, but we were rolling.
i don't even remember the last time i laughed that hard in a movie.
after it was over jake wanted to watch it again. it was just his kind of humor.

i have been wanting to see Babies forever. better get to redbox before it's gone for good.
waiting for superman gets released feb 15. can't wait.
i still haven't seen inception. not sure i want to any more after several people have told me they hated it. it sure looked interesting.
can't believe i haven't seen the social network.
maybe i should just lock myself in my room for the weekend and have a movie-a-thon.
any other movies i should add to my list?



2 comments:

Lisa and DJ said...

I haven't seen ANY of those, so I guess I'm the worst person to ask. You should go see Tangled though. It's hilarious and I really think the boys would love it!

Merilee said...

James and I LOVED Inception. That's the only one out of those that I've seen. :)