Wednesday, January 5, 2011

one of my fav reality tv shows is back on.
the bachelor.
although, i'm not a fan of brad.
but it looks like it will be a drama filled season.
who's your favorite?
of course i already love emily (the race car driver's widow),
think ashley (the first imression girl) seems pretty down to earth
can't wait to see the drama michelle (the utah girl) stirs up
and madison (vampire) seems pretty interesting. i still can't believe her teeth.
it's sad that i'm already looking forward to monday!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I watch so much reality tv, and I haven't watched the bachelor since brad was on last time. By the way, I would LOVE a gym buddy!! We need to find a time to go to the gym.

RussNatEvans said...

I think it will be a good show-funny thing is I got Russ into the show too- We both love emily-cant wait to see what kind of man brad is when she tells him about her daughter. The dentist, and Ashley we both like too. Michelle is quite the little brat and manipulator, but I think she's gorgeous.