Sunday, January 2, 2011

jan 2

i have a few goals this year, one being that i need to meal plan a little better.
i don't understand how people can go shopping only once in a two or three week span.
bread expires and all the milk as well as fresh fruit and veggies are gone.
so i still plan on going shopping once a week or week and a half.
i'm going to have breakfast for dinner night a couple times a month and use my new waffle maker.
these waffles look super yum. and the syrup sounds even better. can't wait to try it!
i'm wondering what all the boys in my house would think about these chicken fingers.

does anyone get the new oprah winfrey network channel? i don't.
and i'm pretty bummed about it. there are some shows that i know id love.
but i'm not really willing to spend an extra $30 a month to get it.

this challenge starts tomorrow. it's the second time i've done it, and it was such a good thing for me the first time around. i'm really dreading a couple things (eating veggies), but i have to do it. for me. want to join?


1 comment:

Alycia said...

I totally want to join, but it has already started! You'll have to let me know before the next one starts if you do it again :)