Friday, August 15, 2008

If only......

I had 18 million dollars, I would buy LC's parents house in Laguna Beach. Every time they have showed the house on The Hills or Laguna Beach I imagine how it would be to live in such luxury. Mostly though I just love the view and the pool. I think I could deal with living in Cali if I could live here. Back to reality........
Oh, and for all of you who have never seen The Hills, you really are missing out on all the drama. I hate having drama in my own life, but I do like to watch other people whose lives are filled with it. And this season looks like it won't disappoint! Starts Monday on MTV.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Ryan and I have gone to Laguna looking for their house...it's gorgous! I love the hills too...and can't wait for the new season....and brody.