Friday, August 29, 2008

People really are good!

I am truly amazed by people and their willingness to help a complete stranger. The world really is good. Whether you auction something off, bid on an item(s), or just donate out of the goodness of your heart.......I know NieNie and her family will be grateful for your efforts. I had never heard of NieNie before the accident, and I'm blown away with how many people are rallying on her behalf. Check out all the fun auctions, there are SO many amazing things people are auctioning off on their behalf.
I have to add to check this out, the most interesting auction yet.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

It's amazing all the people trying to help them. Blue Lily is on their 2nd auction for them and I think it is awesome. I wish I had some major money to help out and get some of the cool stuff.