Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fast Read

I was talking to my cousin about how I hate to recommend books because I never know what people will take offense to, and most books (other than church related books) have a scene or two in them that could really be taken out (if you know what I mean). I never remember what books have bad parts in them since I just skip them, so hopefully this one doesn't have any. It was a super fast read, a bit too long, but I loved it. I just wanted to find out what happened, so I couldn't put it down. It reminded me to be especially grateful for my kids and never for one second take them for granted. Also.....to never take my eyes off of them! =)

So if you need a quick book that is entertaining, this is a good one.


1 comment:

Bastian's said...

I love your new blog Krista. It's fun to see what you are up to. Thanks for the idea on a new book. Love you!