Tuesday, November 8, 2011

today


today we did the happy project. day two.
i used my cute postcard art from the dreamy giraffe to write a few notes.
aren't they adorable?

so excited that HowDoesShe blog is having their second birthday.
that means you can get $30 to spend at paper coterie FREE.
and you know me, i love free.

torn between two honda colors. crystal black pearl. or polished metal metallic.
opinions?

today i'm thankful for two things. more than that. but these two stick out today. #1 - that my husband has a somewhat flexible schedule. if i need him in an emergency he can tweak things to help out. #2 - pinterest. i just love it so much. i love all the inspiration. it makes my mid reel, and i love that. if you need an invite tell me. you'll soon be thankful for it too.



1 comment:

Amy said...

I think I like the polished metal better. But only slightly. I heart pinterest, too. Brian gets jealous of how much time I spend on it, but he is studying most of the time anyway. P.S. I'm BFFs with one of the girls who runs How Does She.