Thursday, November 10, 2011

i dropped off a book by richard paul evans to a sweet friend of mine today.
day 4 of the The Happy Day Project was one of my favorites.
i love books, so how can you go wrong?

i'm reading unbroken by laura hillenbrand right now.
i've heard nothing but greatness about it, so i'm excited.
there's nothing i love more than wrapping myself up on the couch in my heated blanket, next to the fireplace. sipping on hot cocoa. the quietness after the kids go to bed. it's the best.

we went to the book fair at the school tonight. it made me happy that i've already instilled in my kids a love of books. i only let them pick out one book each, and it was such a tough decision for them. they wanted too many of them. here's a few of our favorites.


i can't wait until december 1st to start reading our christmas books.
so happy i started the tradition. and i can't wait to add to my christmas book collection this year! any must-read christmas books you suggest?


No comments: