Saturday, May 24, 2008

Kids Workshops

Did you know that Lowe's and Home Depot have FREE kids workshops? If you know me, then you know that the word FREE interests me greatly! I had my hubby take my little guy & he had SO much fun. What little kid doesn't like to play with tools and feel like they are SO BIG? They give the child an apron, safety goggles, and a little badge that you can sew on their apron. And the best part.......is that it's free! Love that!

Lowe's Build & Grow Clinics are every other saturday and you can register online prior to the class.

Home Depot Kids Workshop is the first Saturday of each month and it's first come first serve.

Seriously, check it out.

1 comment:

Merilee said...

That sounds like a fun way for the boys to have a father son date. I am going to check it out and tell James about this!