Friday, May 30, 2008

Our New Favorite Book

We LOVE books at our house & it seems like we're always looking for new ones to add to our collection. We usually check them out from the library first so we don't waste money buying a book that the kids' aren't even interested in. We have a new favorite at our house called Llama Llama Mad at Mama by Anna Dewdney. We also love the original Llama Llama Red Pajama. They are both really cute books, but one of my favorite things about them is that they are a short read. Some nights I am just SO ready to put the boys to bed, but I still want to read to them so these are PERFECT!

1 comment:

Merilee said...

I like your new blog! The new designs on both are really cute. I am always looking for good kids books. I need to go to the library again. This one looks cute, maybe we will check it out.