Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Prison Break.....and The Hills

Does anyone else watch this show, or am I the only one? Every time I watch it, I always think I am going to have a heart attack cause I get so nervous and feel like my blood pressure is through the roof. Last night was no different. I LOVE THIS SHOW! I don't know how I feel about all the tv shows coming back on. I love them, but at the same time I have enjoyed doing other stuff after the boys are in bed rather than watching tv. But hey, I'm not complaining.
And about The Hills (because I know there are lots of Hills fans that just can't admit it), I felt so sad for LC and how she had to break up with Doug. She just needs to find someone good for her, that she actually likes (and trusts)! I think last night was as much as they have EVER shown Whitney. I envy her job. Maybe in my next life!

1 comment:

Lisa and DJ said...

Sorry Krista, I don't watch either of those shows. BUT, I totally agree with you about all the new shows coming back soon. I'm way excited, but I'll also have a newborn baby, so I'm not sure I'll have enough time. Guess I can always watch them in the middle of the night. :)